Imagine being able to use the same state-of-the-art technology developed by NASA to create a safe environment in your home that astronauts used in an international space station. You can – it is called Air Scrubber by Aerus®. The great news is that Air Shield Heating & Cooling has the technology to install it directly to your HVAC system ductwork to remove any air pollution, surface contaminants, VOCs, odors, dust, and pet dander. By installing the Air Scrubber by Aerus®, you will have a cleaner, healthier, and more efficient home.
ActivePure® is a proprietary technology, and it is the ONLY air cleaning technology awarded by the prestigious Certified Space Technology seal of approval by the Space Foundation. This seal was created in cooperation with NASA. It is safe for humans and pets but kills viruses and bacteria in the air and on surfaces. The ActivePure® molecules destroy bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi not only in the air but on surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, countertops, cell phones, toys, and doorknobs, preventing cross-contamination.
Utilizing the patent-pending ActivePure® Technology, the Air Scrubber by Aerus substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations on surfaces*. This technology consists of a photocatalyst target and special UV light, creating an Advanced Oxidation Process containing several friendly oxidizers. Certified Space Technology continuously protects and purifies the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces.
*Published scientific studies conducted on behalf of activTek by Dr. James Marsden at Kansas State University demonstrated that activTek’s ActivePure® technology substantially reduces microbial populations on surfaces. The study’s results are being provided solely for informational purposes. The study’s results have not been reviewed by the FDA, EPA, or any other governmental agency. Our products are not medical devices and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. We make no claims, and no claims should be inferred as to the efficacy of our products to sanitize, disinfect or kill germs or other antimicrobials.
The applications of this product are:
· It can purify the air and reduce particles that can irritate asthma and allergies
· Air Scrubber protects people from pollutants and dangerous contaminants
· Protects cooling and heating systems from dust buildup
· HVAC systems with accessible ducts
· Residential and commercial use
Quality of Life Home Improvement Questionnaire
If you answer YES to one or any of these questions, installing the Air Scrubber by Aerus® in your home could improve your quality of life.
· Anyone in your home or business suffer from allergy symptoms?
· Do you ever smell pet odors, smoking odors, cooking odors, or musty smells in your home or business?
· Would you like to reduce pet dander, pollen, dust, or mold in your home?
· Is there anyone in your house that can’t afford to get sick?
· Would you like to reduce up to 99% of harmful contaminants on your home or business surfaces such as bathrooms and kitchen countertops?
· Engineered to reduce indoor air quality risks such as Sick Building Syndrome
· Can easily attach to your HVAC system
· Uses only 18 watts of electricity
· Complies with all regulations from Federal EPA, FDA & OSHA
· Technology has been proven effective in the Major League Baseball facilities, International Space Station, Liberty Bell, Ground Zero Museum, hospitals, schools, homes, and international hotel brands
· CARB Certified and ozone free
· The technology is designed, engineered, and produced in the U.S.A.
Air Scrubber by Aerus® ActivePure® Technology Benefits
The Air Scrubber uses three different technologies by Aerus®: ActivePure® to kill viruses, plus ionization to prevent dust, and ozone (optional) to eliminate odors.
ActivePure® virus killing technology has the following benefits:
- Reduces exposure to viruses and bacteria and their effects upon your health and wellness.
- Proven to kill over 90% of RNA viruses on contact by researchers at the University of Cincinnati. RNA viruses include bird flu, swine flu, SARS, Ebola, MRSA, and the common cold.
- Effective against MRSA, E. coli, C. Diff and other illness causing bacteria and viruses.
- Has shown a reduction in the amount of sick days and the number of common cold and flu outbreaks.
- Reduction in respiratory issues.
Ionized negative ions have the following benefits:
- Remove VOCs, purify air quality, and significantly reduce dust particles and odor-causing bacteria without using ozone.
- Protect against allergies and asthma, triggering contaminants, and respiratory issues, which may lead to health problems.
- Reduces need to dust as often on surfaces.
Ozone (optional) has the following benefits:
- This eliminates tough odors from your home that include pet and cooking odors.
At Air Shield Heating & Cooling, our highly-trained residential HVAC technicians are available 24/7 — 365 days a year to provide service for your home or small business. Call us today at (813) 796-6398 or contact us online.